Thinking about purchasing a Chinese manufactured tractor? Mention ‘Chinese tractor’ to a dealer who does not sell Chinese tractors and you will almost certainly be warned and cautioned! But is this fair or this this fear? Or is it “Sour Grapes “because it’s hard to sell against the less costly Chinese tractors. So what is the truth and how can you get best Value for you Money when buying a tractor. The fact is that Chinese manufacturing technology and quality has improved in quantum leaps over the last few years and China is a world leading machinery manufacturer in many fields. This is why so many of the world’s largest companies are now manufacturing in China. Having said this, there are still risks! As with everything in business – when buying a tractor, it boils down to ‘Risk verses Reward’. Are the risks mitigated enough and are the resultant rewards high enough to warrant purchasing a Chinese manufactured tractor? Quality and reliability is relative to price and this is why most Chinese tractors are designed to be simple to service and support. The engines are normally copies of tried proved and tested engines and the transmission, hydraulics and drive train are also often copies of successful tractors. Simple and basic is often a good choice because it means low cost, easy to service and no complicated electrical programming or service commitments. Consider how often you will actually use the tractor because most small acreage owners are weekend tractor drivers and the tractor sites it the shed for most of the time. So why spend extra money for a machine that is not a priority tool. When it comes to tractors, don’t under estimate the value of Power and weight ! The bigger and heavier are safer to drive and will do more, so consider the long term goals and buy the appropriate size. This means you can buy more power and weight in a Chinese tractor. Other key points to consider are: Who is the reseller of the product? How committed are they to supporting their sales, do they have what it takes to support your needs and can they assure you of long term service and support. AG King is the exclusive distributors of the Enfly brand of tractor in Australia. The Enfly brand is manufactured by the Yantai Dongqi Agricultural Equipment Company, which produces over 20,000 tractors a year for export worldwide. Enfly was introduced to Australia over 5 years ago and has been sold throughout Australia under warranty terms that some competitors of more costly tractors do not match. Ag King is seriously committed to sales and support of Enfly tractors in Australia and ticks all the boxes to ensure customers are well protected.
- Ag King have a large tractor display centre and workshop facility situated on the Warrego Highway at Hatton Vale, Queensland.
- The tractor yard and showroom are full of a large range of new tractors and agricultural implements.
- A separate dedicated spare parts facility is located in Brisbane for convenience and faster service support.
- There are professional sales and service personnel onsite to answer all of your questions to assist you.
- AgKing are 100% behind the product they sell and they back this up with an exceptional range of new product warranties.
- AgKing has systems and workshop management procedures that are world’s best practice and second to none. Every tractor is subject to detailed pre-delivery inspection and only the best lubricants and consumables are used.
- Every Sale is backed by a warranty with a percentage of every sale retained in a warranty trust account to guarantee that warranty claims are supported.
- AgKing is a modern forward thinking company but understands that good old fashioned customer service and honesty is essential.
Getting back to the ‘Risk verses Reward’ concept. You can now see that your risk is minimized by having a trusted group like Ag King backing the product you buy and at the same time saving you considerable costs by not having to pay a fortune for the machinery. If you are located on relatively small acreage or if you are not a commercial farmer, you don’t necessarily need the biggest and most expensive tractor. If you think of the tractor as a necessary tool but not for everyday use, then surely the tool (tractor) that can get the job done at the least cost must be the most sensible option. Furthermore, by saving on the cost of the tractor you will have extra funds to buy other implements that will help you improve or develop your property or farm. This in fact provides a far greater overall return on your investment. Finally, you can also be assured that for as long as you own your Chinese tractor, parts and after sales service will be significantly less than the more costly models. This is because the Chinese tractor parts cost so much less.